Wednesday, July 29, 2009

As Requested

What MRU looks like...

1. Preparation: This is a tiny glimpse of what our house looked like in the week preceeding MRU. We were a clothes-sewing, boot-painting, sequin-glueing workshop.


2. The Parade: I like parades. And, I liked seeing the Osmonds at this parade.


Of course, this is the person I really went to see:


3. The Rodeo(s):

The contestants and the clown. (that sounds like the title of some strange novel)


This is our little group: my mom, Marti, me, and behind us the SSIR Queen Coordinator, Kris (of Kristi Q designs), Kenzie, and Kasey. My dad is in like two pictures because he took all of them. He was there though : ) Also, the contestants were sequestered the whole week, so this was the first time we got to talk to Marti. It was a looong week.


4. Coronation: This is the royalty (Marti is the one in light pink)

And, this is how the celebration looked:

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Of course she won! Oh my heck I feel so old cause i remember your sister in like, 4th grade. anyway She is gorgeous and that looks like so much fun! What a great sister you are!

The Wrights said...

Looks like fun! congrats to your sis! I like seeing pics!

Lauren K said...

I love that shirt your wearing ... and goodness barbie boots! HOT STUFF lady :) Excited to see you tomorrow!