Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some Messages For the World (kind of a rant)

To: People Who Disappear Off the Face of the Earth When You Most Want/Need them Around
Jerks. To you, I offer this empty threat: someday I will ignore you when you want/need my attention. EXCEPT, I won't. Because I am truly trying to be a good person.

To: The HBLL
Told you so.

To: A Certain Credit Union that Has Suspended My Account
I don't even have an account with you, so that's probably for the best. Also, thanks for texting me that information late on Friday night and then being closed on Saturday. That makes it convenient for me to figure out whether or not my identity has been stolen.

To: My 4th Period Class (4 kids in particular)
I know you don't like me; that's fine. I don't like you either.

To: Friends Who Actually Come Through for You
Thanks. I like you better than the rest.

To: Jane Eyre, Anne Shirley, Christy Huddleston, Jo March, Laura Ingalls, and Every Other Brilliant Literary Character who was an English Teacher at Some Point
You may have inadvertently been part of my motivation to do what I'm doing right now. I sort of blame you for the intense stress of my life due to this decision. IF, however, the part where I find someone as fantastic as Gilbert Blythe to help me cope happens as well, you are forgiven.

To: A Certain Nice Guy with Gilbert Blythe Potential
: )

To: Rick and Jarom
Thanks for giving me a reason to end my rant. Ice cream does fix everything.

No comments: