Friday, January 16, 2009

just sayin'...

-fried rice should be considered a breakfast food
-it would be so, so sweet to run my own bagel shop/juice bar
-if muppets were real, the world would be a better place
-given the choice, I would rather sleep than do almost anything else
-I can't choose a favorite book
-Shakespeare is a genius, but I still hate 12th Night
-Victorian literature has some inexplicable, irresistable appeal to me
-I could be bribed to do almost anything for a slurpie
-custard is an underappreciated dessert food
-sometimes action movies don't make any sense to me. that makes me feel dumber than dumb
-it'd be nice if a certain someone would call and apologize (or never, ever, ever showed their face again)

and I know it's going to be the 2nd half of that, but... just sayin'

4 comments:

Amy said...

Action movies aren't supposed to make sense. They're all about the senseless violence. So the dumb one here is the script-writer, not you.

Aubrey said...

That is a HUGE relief. (and I'm serious)

The Wrights said...

Aubrey! Just wanted to say hi! I found your blog when I had my blocked...Miss ya!

Aubrey said...

Hi!! I'm glad you found me : ) We really need to get together soon! I hope things are going well and that Asa is feeling better!