Thursday, June 16, 2011

Live Every Week Like It's Shark Week

Forever and ever ago now, we made these awesome shark cupcakes with Stephanie and Cortney.
Here's a secret about me, I love themed parties. So, I was really excited when we planned to make the cupcakes and watch Jaws (which I had never seen before). It was fun, and the movie only made me scream like twice.
Luckily, I now get the "That's some bad hat, Harry" reference (Mike says it's in the credits of either Lost or House).
To make sure we can go to the beach in the future, Mike looked up the odds, and you're more likely to get hit by lightning than attacked by a shark. Unless you wear a swimsuit with fish designs and swim around sharks while they eat. So, that's good to know.

I think we'll have another themed cupcake night soon. We're watching Tremors this week to prepare for the live episode of Film Sack we'll get to see at the conference we're going to on Friday (this time, it's Mike's professional conference), maybe killer worm cupcakes? We'll see.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

Looks like fun! Those cupcakes look amazing!

coolmom said...

Are the sharks made from twinkies? They are so cute! I just realized I don't know how to spell "twinkie". That doesn't look right. Or sound right.

Aubrey said...

They are twinkies! We melted frosting that we'd colored gray and then dipped them in there. It was really fun :)