Friday, July 30, 2010

Miss Rodeo Utah 2010

Marti won!

There are a lot of things I could say right now. I could give you a run down of the whole week. Or talk about how much work went into getting to this point. Or tell you about the emotional highs and lows along the way.

But.

All I really have to say is this very important lesson that I learned from my little sister (and best friend):

If you dream about something, and you put your heart into it and work at it as hard as you can, your dream will come true.

Picture from Captured Moment Photography

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations to Marti! She's your sister, right? I heard you talking about her rodeos sometimes, but I didn't know she was this good.

Emzwee said...

You'll have to tell her congrats for me! I saw it in our paper and was all excited that I knew her.

Aubrey said...

Amy: Yep! That's my little sister. I'm a little biased, but I think she's awesome :)

Emily: Thanks! I will :) Also, congratulations on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys!

coolmom said...

Lovely photo of a lovely young lady! You are quite a sister!